C. Woermann Ghana: Reliable technical equipment and services for Ghanaian businesses. Since 1954.

History

Founded in 1954, C. Woermann Ghana has a long history

About C.Woermann


The Company

History

Reliable Technical Equipment and Services for Ghanaian Businesses. Since 1954 and 1837.

The company C. Woermann (Ghana) Ltd. was founded in 1954 and has focused on the distribution of high-quality technical from well-known manufacturers ever since. It is affiliate to C. Woermann GmbH & Co. KG in Hamburg which is engaged in the trade with Africa since 1837.

C. Woermann in Kumasi

1954

Re-establishing of a C. Woermann company in Ghana after the war.
C. Woermann building in Accra

1989

Move to new quarters in Accra.

1993

Axel Rowedder becomes technical manager and manager of Kumasi branch.

1995

Change in stock ownership, founding of C. WOERMANN (GHANA) LIMITED.
Introduction of new computer systems.

1996

Carsten Düwer becomes Managing Director.

2004

Extension of Kumasi branch.
50th anniversary of C. Woermann Ghana.
Extension of Accra building

2012

Remodeling and of office building in Accra. Introduction of Tyre Service Centre.

2014

Extension of Tyre Service Centre to exclusive Michelin Tyre Centre.